Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Snowy Lunch




Honestly the worst kind of lunch is the kind that you whip up first thing in the morning at 6:30 am. I will give myself a little bit of credit though the lunch I whipped together did turn out cute. Of course its not exactly the healthiest but it will do for a day like today

The snow man I created was from circle cookie cutters.They are egg salad sandwhiches with the exception of Maggie's sandwhich which was a jelly sandwhich. I topped the snow man off with raisin eyes, raisin buttons ( I ran out of chocolate chips making cookies for tomorrow's Santa's Workshop). The nose was made out of carrot and the arms are two pretzel sticks.
For desert a chocolate chip cookie and applesauce with some gluten free sprinkles. If I would of had the time I could of whipped up some pudding and added some of the coconut I had for a snowy effect. But since there is four of them and one of me, it wasn't going to happen this morning.
Okay like I said, not the healthiest. But it did turn out pretty cute. Not in the picture was the candy cane I added for a little bit of a little cheer.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment